Superior has experienced nurses who can help you understand problems you may have, like:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Using the emergency room frequently
- Being in the hospital often
- Wounds that won’t heal
- Multiple diseases or conditions
Our nurses will help you stay healthy and get you the care you need. We help you find care close to you. We will work with your doctor to improve your health. The goal of our program is to learn what information or services you need. We want you to become more independent with your health. Call our Member Services department to talk to a nurse.
Although our nurses can help you, we know you may not want this. If you don’t want to be in the program, you can quit at any time by calling your nurse.
- Superior nurses may contact you if a doctor asks us to call you, if you ask us to call, or if Superior feels we can help you.
- We may ask you questions about your health.
- We will give you information to help you understand how to get the care you need.
- We will talk to your doctor and other people who treat you, to get you care.
- Call our Member Services department if you want to talk to a nurse about being in this program.