SUPPORT FOR SUPERIOR HEALTHPLAN MEMBERS AFFECTED BY CENTRAL TEXAS FLOODS
Call Member Services if you need to:
- Get an emergency prescription refill.
- Replace necessary medical equipment, services or supplies.
- Get a new copy of your Superior member ID card.
- Speak with a registered nurse, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Find a doctor in your area.
- Get help dealing with stress or depression.
You may need to replace necessary medical equipment, services or supplies. All Superior members who live within the official disaster designated counties should seek replacement through any available supplier. If you cannot find a supplier, call Member Services to find one for you. Your supplies will be replaced even if you are temporarily outside of the county in which you live.
STAR or CHIP 1-800-783-5386
STAR Kids 1-844-590-4883
STAR Health (Foster Care) 1-866-912-6283
For information on evacuations, shelters and recovery resources, call 2-1-1.
To check on loved ones and neighbors affected by the flood, visit the Red Cross Safe and Well website, https://safeandwell.communityos.org/cms/index.php.
For tips on disaster safety, please see our Severe Weather Flyer.