Superior wants to link you to quality health care and social services. This is the goal of the Superior MemberConnections™. Representatives teach you how to use Superior services. They can visit you at home, talk to you on the phone or send you information by mail. They can help you with things like:
- How to choose a Primary Care Provider (PCP).
- Transportation services.
- How to use Superior services.
- How to use your member handbook.
- Texas Health Steps.
- Preventive, urgent and emergent care.
- Visits to specialists.
- Complaint and appeal procedures.
- Disenrollment procedures.
Superior MemberConnections representatives can also provide you with resources to help you get food, housing, clothing and utility services.
For more information, call Superior Member Services.