Superior HealthPlan Help and Support for Members with Diabetes
At Superior, we believe diabetes shouldn’t get in the way of living your life. So, we’re doing what we can to help you take control of your diabetes. Use the resources below to help you manage your diabetes.
Diabetes Care Management Program
As a Superior member, you have access to our Diabetes Care Management program. Our team will work closely with you to get you on track for feeling your best. They can also help answer any questions you may have, such as:
- What foods and activities affect my diabetes?
- How do I test my blood sugar?
- Should I go the emergency room if I am feeling dizzy?
- How do my diabetes medicines work?
- What do I need to do when my blood sugar is too low?
Joining the program is easy. Simply call Member Services to get started.
Diabetes Resource Guide
- 4 Steps to Manage Your Diabetes for Life (PDF)
Manage your diabetes with 4 easy steps outlined in this online booklet.
- Diabetes and Depression (PDF)
Understand the signs, symptoms and treatment options for depression.
- Eating and Diabetes (PDF)
Take good care of yourself and your diabetes with this guide that teaches you what, when and how much to eat.
- Physical Activity and Diabetes (PDF)
Learn how to add physical activity into your routine to help manage your diabetes.
Health Visit Forms
Do you have questions when you go to the doctor? The forms below can be used to help you ask the right questions when you or your child visit the doctor.
American Diabetes Association Information