Statement of Non-Discrimination
Superior HealthPlan complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Superior HealthPlan does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Superior HealthPlan at the number on the back of your Superior member ID Card. Relay Texas/TTY: 1-800-735-2989).
If you believe that Superior HealthPlan has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a complaint with:
Superior HealthPlan Complaints Department
5900 E. Ben White Blvd.
Austin, TX 78741
Call the number on the back of your Superior member ID card.
(Relay Texas/TTY: 1-800-735-2989)
You can file a complaint in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a complaint, Superior HealthPlan is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue SW., Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, DC 20201, 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD).
Find complaint forms on the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services website.