It is important to see your doctor as soon as you think you are pregnant. Your first prenatal visit is important to provide valuable information about your baby’s health. Studies show that getting prenatal care early can help you have a healthier baby.
Highlights about the WIC website, which features online nutrition classes and newsletter functions, were featured in our news post.
- The Mother’s Guide to Pregnancy (PDF)
- Alcohol Use and Pregnancy (PDF)
- Domestic Violence During Pregnancy (PDF)
- Elective Delivery of Your Baby (PDF)
- Flu Prevention
- Wellframe Maternity App (PDF)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Website
- Family Planning Guide (PDF)
- Breast Pump Flyer (PDF)
We want your pregnancy to get off to a good start. Watch this video for some tips to help make your first trimester a little easier.
Superior wants to make sure you’re healthy throughout your entire pregnancy. Watch this video for a few tips on navigating your second trimester.
We want to make your journey into motherhood smooth. Watch this video for some tips on making your third trimester a little easier.