Superior wants to make sure if you have asthma you get the support you need to live a normal life. Use the resources below to help you manage your asthma.
As a Superior member, you have access to Superior’s Asthma Care Management program. This can help you manage asthma symptoms and allows you to talk to a registered or certified respiratory therapist. They can help you and answer any questions you may have, such as:
- What sets off my "asthma attacks?"
- When do I need to take my asthma medicines?
- How can I stop an “attack” before it starts?
- Should I go to the hospital if I think I’m having trouble breathing?
- What can I do to lower my chance of an "attack?"
Joining the program is easy. Simply call Member Services to get started.
Health Visit Forms
Do you have questions when you go to the doctor? The Asthma Health Visit Form (PDF) can be used to help you ask the right questions when you or your child visit the doctor.
American Lung Association