Support for Superior HealthPlan Members Affected by Recent Severe Weather
If you are a member of Superior HealthPlan and are located in an area affected by recent storms, there are services available to help you.
Members can call Member Services if they need to:
- Get an emergency prescription refill.
- Replace necessary medical equipment, services or supplies.
- Get a new copy of their Superior Member ID card.
- Speak with a registered nurse, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Speak with a medical doctor via our Telehealth program.
- Find a doctor in their area.
- Get help dealing with stress or depression.
All Superior members who live within the official disaster designated counties and who may need to replace necessary medical equipment, services, or supplies should seek replacement through any available supplier. If they cannot find a supplier, they can call Member Services to help find one. Supplies will be replaced even if the member is temporarily outside of the county in which they live.
- STAR or CHIP - 1-800-783-5386
- STAR Kids - 1-844-590-4883
- STAR Health (Foster Care) - 1-866-912-6283
- STAR+PLUS - 1-877-277-9772
- Ambetter from Superior HealthPlan - 1-877-687-1196
- For information on evacuations, shelters and recovery resources, call 2-1-1.
- To check on loved ones and neighbors affected by the flood, visit the Red Cross Contact Loved Ones webpage.
- For safety tips related to tornadoes, hurricanes, thunderstorms and flooding, please review our Severe Weather Flyer (PDF).