Any provider in the Superior HealthPlan network can offer telehealth services to Superior members for certain healthcare needs. "Telehealth services" are virtual healthcare visits with a provider through a mobile app, online video or phone.
Superior treats telehealth services with in-network providers in the same way as face-to-face visits with in-network providers.
- A telehealth visit with an in-network Superior provider does not require prior authorization.
- A telehealth visit with an in-network Superior provider is subject to the same co-payments, co-insurance and deductible amounts as an in-person visit with an in-network provider.
For questions about telehealth services, please contact Superior Member Services at:
- Allwell from Superior HealthPlan: 1-844-796-6811 (HMO), 1-877-935-8023 (HMO SNP)
- Ambetter from Superior HealthPlan: 1-877-687-1196 (Relay Texas/TTY 1-800-735-2989)
- STAR/CHIP: 1-800-783-5386
- STAR+PLUS: 1-877-277-9772
- STAR Kids: 1-844-590-4883
- STAR Health: 1-866-912-6283