At Superior HealthPlan, we care about the health of you and your new baby. We want to help you and your baby grow healthy and stay healthy. If you are pregnant, ask us about our Start Smart for Your Baby® program.
The Start Smart for Your Baby program is for women who are going to have a baby. We give you support and information to help you take care of yourself during pregnancy. We also give you information to help you take care of your baby after he or she is born. We can help you stay healthy and make this time easier for you and your family.
Superior’s Start Smart program can help you:
- Pick a doctor and hospital for your delivery.
- Keep up with your prenatal appointments.
- With information on how to prepare you for newborn and child care.
- With community resources to help during your pregnancy.
- Transportation to and from your doctor visits (where available).
Start Smart For Your Baby Resources
- Alcohol Use and Pregnancy
- Domestic Violence During Pregnancy
- Elective Delivery of Your Baby
- Your Pregnancy